15 Comments

1. December 19, 2017 / 1:35 pm

One of my friends is a Yoga teacher and she swears she cannot get through the day without spending time mediating, she keeps trying to encourage me to doing it x

2. December 19, 2017 / 6:01 pm

I keep meaning to start to meditate, I have struggled with anxiety and panic my whole life and think it would really help me.

• December 21, 2017 / 2:39 pm

I was the same and it has really helped. I’d say start just 1-2 times a week though as it also helps release emotions so it with anxiety you can need easing into it. Really helps though x

3. Gemma
    December 19, 2017 / 11:15 pm

I feel like this really is something I should try – I can’t say I don’t have the time when I waste aged scrolling through instagram and watching tv

4. December 20, 2017 / 8:50 am

This is a great post on meditation. I have read so much about it but not made the time to start. I’m interested that you say it took at least 6 months before you felt the bigger change. Too many of us are looking for a quick fix rather than to learn a discipline.

• December 21, 2017 / 2:38 pm

Very true. I felt more relaxed just from taking me time, but anything higher than that took a while. So worth it though x

5. December 20, 2017 / 11:07 am

I used to suffer with anxiety, but now I only get the very occasional period of stress/panic. I should give meditating a go!

• December 21, 2017 / 2:37 pm

Me too. Anxiety is so hard, Glad you are out the other side. Meditation is a great way of staying there!x

6. December 20, 2017 / 6:35 pm

My New Year’s resolution is to mediate more, I really need it at the moment. So thanks for these tips x

• December 21, 2017 / 2:37 pm

Oh wow. Stick with it. Once you get used to it it really makes the world of difference x

7. December 21, 2017 / 9:45 am

Oh I loved this post so much. I feel like I need meditation in my life. I’m going to look up some courses near me. Thank you.

8. Hannah
    December 23, 2017 / 1:21 pm

I’ve always wanted to try it but I just keep putting it off. I will start it in 2018 I think x

9. Ashleigh Dougherty
    December 23, 2017 / 9:32 pm

I’ve not tried meditation before, so these are some great tips if I give it a try in 2018!